Multi-functional FFT Spectrum analyzers ZET 034 are used for measurement of spectral components parameters (which are present in vibrational, acoustic and hydroacoustic signals), as well as for generation of electrical signals with normalized metrological characteristics.
FFT Spectrum analyzer ZET 034 can be used both in standalone mode and within the structure of automation and process control systems intended for scientific research purposes. Operating principles of the instruments of ZET 03X series is based on parallel (synchronous) analysis of signals’ spectra.
When used together with the software ZETLAB ANALIZ, the FFT Spectrum analyzers allow to:
- analyze signals in real-time mode and conduct analysis of previously recorded signals;
- conduct octave- and 1/3-octave analysis based on the implementation of parallel digital filters;
- perform narrow-band spectral analysis;
- measure ВС and AC voltage;
- measure electrical signals frequency;
- generate sine and DC voltage signals;
- record signals (to save digitized signal values to the memory with further recording to the hard drive).
Information on measurement parameters is displayed at the external devices in user-friendly format.