Multi-functional FFT Spectrum analyzers ZET-032 are intended for measurement of spectral components parameters of acoustic and vibroacoustic signals as well as for generation of electrical signals with normalized metrological characteristics.
FFT Spectrum analyzers ZET 032 can be used independently or within the framework of automated systems and technological processes control systems for scientific research purposes. Operating principle of models from ZET 032 series is based on parallel (simultaneous) analysis of signals spectra. The instruments have compact dimensions and can be used in compact laboratory environments or be used as portable measurement instruments.
When used together with ZETLAB ANALIZ software, FFT Spectrum analyzers allow to solve the following tasks:
- Signal analysis in real-time mode, analysis of previously recorded signals
- Octave and 1/3-octave analysis based on the implementation of parallel digital filters
- Narrow-band spectral analysis
- Measurement of AC and DC voltage
- Measurement of electrical signals frequency
- Generation of sinusoidal signals and DC signals
- Signals recording (digitized values of the registered signal values are saved to the integrated memory of the device).
- Information of the measurement results is displayed at the external instruments in a user-friendly format.
Integrated charge amplifier allows to connect a wide range of the measurement transducers, thus it becomes possible to implement a wide range of additional functions without the need to use additional instruments.