For two channel acoustic and vibration signal measurements – this device does it all! For use with SpectraPLUS-RT and SpectraPLUS-SC
custom designed precision data acquisition sound card specifically developed for test and measurement applications. It features fixed gain steps for easy calibration to your transducer sensitivity, IEPE power for accelerometers and microphones, and standard BNC connectors widely used in test environments. Exceptional dynamic range and extremely low distortion. Although there is a large selection of sound cards on the market, they all lack key features needed for test and measurement applications. Our SpectraDAQ-200 module was custom designed for use with SpectraPLUS-RT and SpectraPLUS-SC. It uses the highest quality data converters for exceptionally low noise and distortion, has fixed gain steps for easy calibration to your transducer sensitivity, IEPE power for accelerometers or microphones, and incorporates standard BNC connectors widely used in test environments.
- Up to 24bit (choice of selection in software 8, 16 and 24bit) / 192 kHz sampling.
- Dual channel measurement.
- IEPE (4mA constant current) power for accelerometers and microphones.
- Fixed gain steps (+/-10V, 2.5V, 625mV, 156mV).
- BNC connectors.
- Digital I/O lines for process control solutions.
- Excellent performance (very low noise floor and distortion).
- Small rugged portable steel case.
- Fully USB Bus powered – no external power supply required.
- THD: < 0.002 %
- Frequency Response: 4Hz – 92kHz (-1dB)
- Low Frequency Cutoff: 2 Hz (-3dB)
- Spurious Free Dynamic Range: > 95 dB
- Noise Floor: < -120 dBVrms
- Audio equipment testing
- Vibration testing
- Distortion measurements
- Frequency Response tests
- Room Acoustic measurements
- Noise measurements and monitoring
- Precision signal generation
- Sound Power measurements
- Musical instrument manufacturing and testing
- Production testing
- Underwater acoustics, pile driving noise levels
- Rotating machinery analysis
- Impact testing
We recommend to use with: